So the time has come to say goodbye to our 2016.
Looking back, it has been a great year for me and I would like to take an opportunity to thanks 2016 for all wonderful times and beautiful memories. I learned a lot in 2016 and I am ready to step out in new ways in 2017.
Life is made up of special moments which makes it worth of living. Before I welcome 2017, I want to cherish some of the best moments that 2016 has given me.
And here we go,
- First Trip of the Year, Goa Backpacking Trip
- Staying in one of the coolest hostels in Goa Zostel
- Taking part in Office Cricket Tournament
- Best Team Award at Work
- RunTime Event of Mastek in Pune
- Attending best friend’s Wedding in Chennai
- A Road Trip to Mahaballipuram
- Visiting Kashmir in Curfew
- Witnessing snow fall for the first time
- Spending a day in House boat, Dal Lake
- An epic road trip to Land of Endless Discoveries. Leh Ladakh
- Double humped Camel Safari in Nubra Valley
- Visiting Thailand for a first time, International Trip of the Year
- Attending crazy full moon party in Koh Phangan
- Snorkeling and Kayaking in Ang Thong Marine National Park, Thailand
- Bucket list for India Travel – 100 Places to visit in India
- A Family Road Trip to Akola
- Getting a Travel Laptop
Last but not the least, Thank you for all the mistakes I’ve made definitely made me a better person.
Now, let’s give a warm welcome to 2017 that starts a new, cherish each moments that year shall behold and may this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Wishing You a Happy New Year
This is your year. Laugh from your soul. Dream even bigger. Live in the moment. Stop comparing to others. Be joyous in yourself. Strive for contentment. Add memories, not things. Give with no expectations. Find beauty in simplicity. Live.