So the time has come to say goodbye to our 2015.
Looking back, it has been a great year for me and I would like to take an opportunity to thanks 2015 for all wonderful times and beautiful memories. I learned a lot in 2015 and I am ready to step out in new ways in 2016.
Life is made up of special moments which make it worth of living. Before I welcome 2016, I want to cherish some of the best moments that 2015 has given me.
And here we go,
- Welcoming 2015 in Matheran. See First trip of the year.
- My first Marathon
- First flight experience – Mumbai -> Chennai -> Mumbai
- Friends reunion in Chennai .
- A road trip to Pondicherry .
- Buying my first DSLR, Nikon D5300.
- My first so called solo travel to my dream destination, The Sundarban .
- Staying in a remote island in Sundarbans.
- Jungle Safari in Sundarbans.
- Meeting a best friend after almost 5 years in Kolkata .
- Creating “The Travel Junkie” Facebook page .
- Featured as a “Notable Newbie” on Blogadda.
- Earned my first online income from blogging. 🙂
- A road trip from Banglore to Ooty .
- Wildcraft alpha league race.
- A short weekend trip to Ganpatipule.
- First international travel , Sri Lanka & Getting passport stamped for the first time .
- “The Travel Junkie” got a new look and new theme.
- 500+ Followers for blog. 🙂 Awesome
- Last but not the least, Thank you for all the mistakes I’ve made definitely made me a better person.
Now, let’s give a warm welcome to 2016 that starts a new, cherish each moments that year shall behold and may this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Wishing You a Happy New Year
This is your year. Laugh from your soul. Dream even bigger. Live in the moment. Stop comparing to others. Be joyous in yourself. Strive for contentment. Add memories, not things. Give with no expectations. Find beauty in simplicity. Live.